a few weeks ago, i got a call from viva informing me that i have been selected as one of their vip customers and that they will be offering me the elite card with endless benefits "all for free".
last week, i finally receive the card in a nice pack with a small booklet specifying the benefits which i thought were "all for free", as explained to me by the caller.. however, it seems that "all for free" was only a gimmick as some services had a minimum charge - nevertheless, viva elite membership card gives so many benefits that one can't but praise:
1- prioritized services at viva branches
2- top priority service when calling the customer service center at 102
3- a special viva concierge membership that offers you:
- personalized assistance round the clock through call center, basically helping you with travel tickets, hotel bookings, plan events, place online orders for you etc..
- free monthly courier service, like processing paperwork i.e government offices, visa documents delivery, car servicing, payment of traffic fines or school fees, gifts & flowers delivery, etc... now these services come with a charge as per the above picture..
- personal shipping address in the uk & the us
- local & international access to the viva concierge call center
- access to airport lounges and waiting rooms, a long list of regional and international lounges
so regardless of the misinformation i was given at the beginning, i believe viva elite is an awesome program and a first in the region - you'd expect an airline or a bank to offer you such perks, but coming from a telecom this is something quite unique..
thank you viva for the amazing membership, i can't wait to try it!